LANGLEY | IHD HITTING CLINIC 1
2007/2008 players learn how to give and receive a hit prior to just jumping into full contact hockey.
JUN 19 | $149 + GST
Langley Twin Rinks, Langley Bypass, Langley City, BC V3A 8L7, Canada
ONE DAY CAMP:
- 1:30 - Check-in
- 1:45 - Dress for ice
- 2:00 - 3:00 - On-ice session #1 - Instructional session - Learning the basics of giving and receiving a hit. Teaching the danger zones and how to protect yourself on the ice.
- 3:00-3:15 - Change for dryland
- 3:15-4:00- Dryland training
- 4:00-4:30 - Change for ice / snack
- 4:30-5:30 - On-ice session #2 - Learning how to angle and finish a check safely. Advancing into contact drills and small area battle drills
- 5:30-5:45 - Change
- 5:45 - Check out
- L- IHD HITTING CLINIC - 19TH$156.45$156.450$0