DELTA | HEART + HUSTLE | U11/U13
This camp is for players who want to learn the importance of the word, "compete."
Often coaches talk about the word however some players do not fully appreciate what it really means. Compete is a word that can truly define a hockey player and is a skill that can be developed just like skating, shooting, or passing. By the end of the camp, players will learn to understand what it takes to put the work in and always strive to be the “ Heart and Hustle” player of the game.
In this camp, players will work on the following
- Puck protection
- Puck separation
- Committing vs containing on the D side of the puck
- Both Stick and body positioning, the importance of having a flat stick and not giving up lanes to the net
- Initiating contact with the puck possession to create time and space
- Battle on the boards and open ice angling to take away time and space
- Small-area games and situational games
- 1-1 / 2-2 / 3-3 compete drills
Players will leave this camp not only with the knowledge of how to compete both physically and mentally but also the confidence to do it in a game
- H+H --U11 | DELTA SUMMER$450.45$450.450$0
- H+H--U13 | DELTA SUMMER$450.45$450.450$0