DANGLERS + SNIPERZ | U11/U13 ABBY SUMMER
Groups will perform drills all together as well as in small group station work. The groups will be split based on age both on and off the ice.
The ice portion of this program encompasses everything with the puck.
Learning to play the game with speed and puck control while keeping eyes up are the foundations to making significant plays at a high level. The use of various training aids and tools challenge players and motivate them to improve at each session. The ice development of this camp focuses on the following specific puck skills:
1. PUCK SKILL
- Carrying the puck in open ice
- Carrying puck in traffic
- Head up + feet moving
- Moves and seeks
- Deception + evasiveness
- Stationary passing – forehand and backhand
- Passing in motion
- Eyes up finding options and reading the ice and options
- Passing drills with speed in game situations
- Teaching proper technique
- Stationary Shooting – forehand and backhand
- Shooting in motion
- Catching pass and shooting
Dryland training sessions will be age-specific to push and challenge players to get faster, quicker, and more explosive. The dryland portion of the program will incorporate bodyweight and partner exercises. The players will work on conditioning, coordination, core strength, and balance in a fun and challenging environment.
- D&S--U11/U13 SUM | ABBY$236.25$236.250$0