DANGLERS + SNIPERZ | U11/U13 ABBY FALL
Thursday’s 7:15- 8:15 am.
October 14- December 9 (9 sessions).
$270 plus GST.
This program encompasses everything with the puck.
Learning to play the game with speed and puck control while keeping eyes up are the foundations to making significant plays at a high level. The use of various training aids and tools challenge players and motivate them to improve at each session. The ice development of this camp focuses on the following specific puck skills:
1. PUCK SKILL
- Carrying the puck in open ice
- Carrying puck in traffic
- Head up + feet moving
- Moves and seeks
- Deception + evasiveness
- Stationary passing – forehand and backhand
- Passing in motion
- Eyes up finding options and reading the ice and options
- Passing drills with speed in game situations
- Teaching proper technique
- Stationary Shooting – forehand and backhand
- Shooting in motion
- Catching pass and shooting
- D&S--U11/U13 FALL | ABBY$283.50$283.500$0